Regional public organization for support of women entrepreneurs of small and medium business “International Women’s Union”
The organization is a non-profit organization.
Location of the permanent governing body of the Organization (Council) – the Russian Federation, Moscow.
The organization’s activities are based on the principles of voluntariness, equality, self-government and the rule of law.
- Association of women entrepreneurs of small and medium-sized businesses, aimed at the development of their professional, social and cultural level, as well as to represent and protect common interests.
- promotion of comfortable conditions for the Association of women entrepreneurs, creation of a platform for communication, exchange of experience, discussion of various business ideas and projects, expansion of business ties;
- provision of information support, including support in the promotion of goods and services produced by the members of the Organization to the markets, including regional and international;
- providing consulting and legal support to members of the Organization;
- assistance in providing women entrepreneurs with modern equipment and technologies, creation of production and technological centers and various business infrastructure facilities;
- assistance in obtaining financial support for the development of small and medium-sized businesses;
- assistance in training, retraining and advanced training of members of the Organization;
- development of women’s entrepreneurial literacy and competence;
- popularization and promotion of entrepreneurship, formation of a positive image of Russian women entrepreneurs;
- representation and protection of rights, as well as common, including professional, interests of members of the Organization, as well as coordination of their activities.