Regional public organization for support of women entrepreneurs of small and medium business “International Women’s Union”
Member of Moscow chamber of Commerce.
Collaborator of the Association of Organisations of Mediterranean Businesswomen (AFAEMME)
Location of the permanent governing body of the Organization (Council) – the Russian Federation, Moscow.
The organization’s activities are based on the principles of voluntariness, equality, self-government and the rule of law.
- Association of women entrepreneurs of small and medium-sized businesses, aimed at the development of their professional, social and cultural level, as well as to represent and protect common interests.
- promotion of comfortable conditions for the Association of women entrepreneurs, creation of a platform for communication, exchange of experience, discussion of various business ideas and projects, expansion of business ties;
- provision of information support, including support in the promotion of goods and services produced by the members of the Organization to the markets, including regional and international;
- providing consulting and legal support to members of the Organization;
- assistance in providing women entrepreneurs with modern equipment and technologies, creation of production and technological centers and various business infrastructure facilities;
- assistance in obtaining financial support for the development of small and medium-sized businesses;
- assistance in training, retraining and advanced training of members of the Organization;
- development of women’s entrepreneurial literacy and competence;
- popularization and promotion of entrepreneurship, formation of a positive image of Russian women entrepreneurs;
- representation and protection of rights, as well as common, including professional, interests of members of the Organization, as well as coordination of their activities.