March 1, 2020g. at 12.00 at the address: Moscow, WTC Congress Hall. (Krasnopresnenskaya embankment 12, entrance 4) the Grand opening of the photo Exhibition of the all-Russian photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes of the peoples of Russia”was held.
The all-Russian photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes of the peoples of Russia” became the winner of the all-Russian grant competition in the category “Patriotic education-preservation of traditional culture and crafts of the peoples of the country”.
organizer of competition:
The winner of the all-Russian grant competition on the basis of Rosmolodezh’s order No. 352 dated October 15, 2019 “on approving the list of winners of the all-Russian competition for youth projects among individuals in 2019” is Ilnur ravilyevich Amirov. When receiving grant support from Rosmolodezh.
Partners of the all-Russian photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes of the peoples of Russia” are:
“International Womens Union ”
Fund for support of cultural initiatives “Zur Art”.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee-General Director of “Zur Art” Foundation M. I. shakirzyanov.
With information support from Pravda Media Holding. Ru, Union of Women’s Strength and Coverking center NGO CAO.
The project aims to demonstrate the national color of the peoples of Russia by expressing the diversity of the culture of their nation through the national costume, with the help of talented photo artists. Participation in the contest is free of charge.
Official website of the contest www.ethno-photo.com .
The head of the competition, Amirov Ilnur, greeted the finalists and guests of the photo exhibition from the stage. According to the project Manager, 85 regions of the Russian Federation with active registration for the contest were covered. The all-Russian competition gave a great informational response. 3500 emails were received, 2200 of them were selected for the contest. Based on the results of the absentee selection by the jury, the selected 50 works were presented at a photo exhibition in Moscow.
At the opening ceremony of the photo exhibition, welcoming speeches were made:
- Yuri Zheludev – Chairman of the jury. First President of the Guild of advertising photographers and the creative Union of artists.
- Gally Germanovna Monastyreva-Chairman of the Committee for the development of interethnic relations, interregional relations and ethnotourism under the government of Moscow
- Nick Muhammad Latifa-Chairman of the women’s Diaspora Committee of Afghanistan.
- Bunakov Sergey Gennadievich –head of the Vietnamese Diaspora in Russia
- Alfiya Amirova-President of the international Union of Women»
- Madina Makhmutova Is a member of the jury. Master of national costume, member of the Russian Federation’s TLC, chamber of folk arts and crafts of the Republic of Tatarstan, and other honorary