A team person, the ability to formulate goals and objectives, bringing them to their logical end, purposeful, mandatory, stress-resistant – and all this is about her.
We present to your attention Vice President of the International Women’s Union – Khuzina Farida.
The advantages of Farida Yusupovna cannot be enumerated… He has a huge experience of work and social activities.
Her career path began with a senior pioneer teacher at secondary school No. 91 in Kazan, then it was interesting, ambitious and not simple:
- laboratory assistant, engineer, All-Union Research Institute of Geology of Non-metallic Minerals, Kazan,
- instructor, 2nd secretary, Vakhitovsky RK Komsomol, Kaza
- head of the department of students and students, Tatar Regional Committee of the Komsomol, Kazan.
- head of the department, Vakhitovsky RK CPSU , Kazan
- specialist of the 1st category, JSC “Yoldyz”, Kazan
- leading specialist, Administration of the Bauman district of Kazan.
- Chief Specialist, RT State Committee for Children and Youth AffairsKazan.
- head of department, National Cultural Center “Kazan”
- head of department, Administration of the Vakhitovsky district of Kazan.
- administrator, LLC “Regulation +”, Kazan.
- assistant Chairman of the Management Board , JSC “AIKB “Tatfondbank”, Kazan.
- Advisor to the General Director, AK BARS Development LLC, Kazan
- Head of the Executive Committee Sh. Marjani Islamic Cultural Center (present)
- Co-founder of the National Academy of Kazakhs of the Republic of Tatarstan. Participated in the creation and development of the Association of National Cultural Societies (ANCO)
- Head of the Executive Committee of the Tatarstan regional branch of the All-Russian Public Organization “Business Russia”;
- Member of the Commission on State Subsidies, Public Council under the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- member Public Chamber of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Deputy Chairman of the Tatarstan regional public movement “Women’s initiatives” – “Khatyn-kyzlar initiativasy
member Council of the Public at the Prosecutor’s Office of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- member Expert Council of TRO SMP (Council of Young Entrepreneurs);
- coordinator Expert group on the implementation of the Roadmap for the implementation of the Standard of Activity of the executive authorities of the Republic Tatarstan to ensure a favorable investment climate.
- Tatarstan is one of the first regions of the Russian Federation successfully implementing measures to implement the Standard;
- Co-chairman of the ONF on RT, member of the regional staff
- Member of the Anti-Corruption Council in Kazan.
- expert, Kamsky Innovative territorial and production Cluster
- co-founder, member of the Council of the NGO “Interethnic Center of Culture and Creativity “Women of Crimea”
- co-chairman of the club “Business Women of Russia” LLC in the Republic of Tatarstan
- UN Independent Expert
Has a number of awards and incentives:
- Medal “In memory of the 1000th anniversary of Kazan”;
- Medal “For Merits in conducting the All-Russian Population Census of 2010”;
- Certificate of Honor of the Komsomol Central Committee;
- Signs of the Central Committee of the Komsomol;
- Gratitude of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation for a significant contribution to the development of civil society institutions;
- Letter of thanks of the All-Russian public movement PEOPLE’S FRONT “FOR RUSSIA”;
- Letter of thanks from the Agency for Strategic Initiatives of the Russian Federation;
- Certificate of Honor of the International Union of Former Juvenile Prisoners of Fascism “For nobility and Humanity, a great contribution to supporting the victims of Nazism and preserving the memory of those who died in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945.”;
- Certificate of Honor of the All-Russian public organization “Business Russia” “For success in public work, conscientious work and a high level of professionalism.
- A letter of thanks from the Executive Committee of the World Congress of Tatars.